The Unknown World
The Seven Seas
The water around The Unknown World was separated by Dulsea into The Seven Seas:
- Ursprung (Origin) Sea – Ursprung is the northernmost Sea and is home to the capital of The Underwater Kingdom of Dulsea, Aquarion.
- Enhet (Unity) Sea – Enhet is so named because it borders 3 nations (Dulsea, Incendous, and Moria), but also because it contains Angel's Grove, a Sanctuary where all are welcome and no fighting is allowed.
- Låga (Fire) Sea - Låga is so named because it surrounds the Vaale Mahila Ko Volcano and the last time it erupted, the lava crossing the sea made it seem as if the water itself was on fire.
- Bedåra (Enchanted) Sea - Bedåra is at the northern end of The Kingdom of Pan's Forest and was named because of the purple hue of the water in the area.
- Alpheus Sea – Alpheus was named by the inhabitants of Pan's Forest for one of their guardian spirits. When the Dulseans established colonies there, they kept the name out of respect.
- Sydlig (Southern) Sea – The Sydlig Sea sits at the southern tip of the continent and straddles the nations of Incendous and Pan's Forest. It is also the home of Xiānhuā hé Shuǐguǒ de Dǎo, called Xiānhuā for short, an island far off the southern tip of the Fist of God Mountains.
- Stora Havet – As The Unknown World is a supercontinent, the rest of the planet is one giant ocean. Most of this is unexplored and named by the Dulseans "Stora Havet" which means "Great Sea". Explorers and treasure hunters from all nations have been known to sail out into the Stora Havet, absolutely sure there's some great discovery or treasure. Between the hurricanes known to frequent the area and the massive area, many never return.